We are excited to have some official details for the 2017 Ski Trip! Taking advantage of the 2017 free admission to Parks Canada and sticking a bit closer to home, we will be heading to Marmot Basin in Jasper, Alberta! We are officially taking deposits! Spots are limited to 56 people, so ensure to book early!
When: February 10th – 12th 2017
Where: Marmot Basin, Jasper Alberta
Who: Members, Friends & Spouses
Transportation: National Motor Coach - 56 Person Charter bus with washroom
Accommodation: Marmot Lodge, Jasper Town Site
Lift Tickets / Skiing: Optional – 1 day or 2 day passes
Rentals / Lessons: Optional – 1 day or 2 day rentals
Prices will vary depending on which option you choose for skiing, accommodation & rentals
Minimum booking requirements include transportation and accommodation.
Cost will be $340.00 / person. (plus tax) This will include:
- Round trip transportation from Edmonton to Jasper
- 2 days of transportation to and from Marmot Basin from Jasper
- 2 nights accommodation at the Marmot Lodge (Price based on the standard room, double occupancy)
- 2 days lift tickets to Marmot Basin
To guarantee your spot on the bus, $100.00 deposits are required by January 6th 2016. Remaining funds are required by January 20th 2017.
There are a few different room types available. They will be booked on a first come first serve basis.
Standard Rooms – 1 Available Room Type
$94.00 plus tax / night
- 13 rooms available
Standard room with 1 king bed
- Sleeps 2 max
Deluxe Kitchen Suite – 3 Available Room Types
$138.00 plus tax / night
Kitchen Deluxe room rate of $138.00 is based on single or double occupancy. Each added adult is an additional $10.00 per person, per night
- 4 rooms available
- Deluxe kitchen with 1 king bed in bedroom & 1 queen bed (not pull out) in living room
- Sleeps 4 max
- 9 rooms available
- Deluxe kitchen with 1 king bed in bedroom & 1 queen pull out bed in living room
- Sleeps 4 max
- 7 rooms available
- Deluxe kitchen with 2 queen beds in bedroom & 1 double pull out in living room
- Sleeps 6 max (5 comfortably)
If you would like to discuss cost options, please reach out and I would be happy to help!
Natalie Goulet-Sorenson, BLA, AALA
10160 112 Street Edmonton AB T5K 2L6
Phone: (780) 969-3380
Cell: (780) 862-0332