NAVAGRAH LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE + URBAN DESIGN LTD., Calgary is a creative enterprise engaged in crafting innovative and context sensitive landscapes. At NAVAGRAH, we are passionate about community building. We believe, well designed outdoor spaces are the building blocks of a great community. Please visit our website www.navagrah.ca for an overview of our practice.
We are looking for a LANDSCAPE DESIGNER or LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE TECHNOLOGIST to join our busy practice. At NAVAGRAH, we consistently deliver innovative and high-quality work. As such, the ideal candidate would be someone driven by excellence and caring about making world a better place through design.
- Professional Degree in Landscape Architecture (or equivalent) or Diploma in Landscape Architecture Technology from an accredited institution.
- Up to 3 years of experience working in a landscape architecture office. At minimum, a fresh graduate to have experience of working at a landscape architecture office through summer internships.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design).
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver project work within assigned project timelines.
- Ability to prepare presentation drawings and landscape construction drawings for projects of varying scales with minimum supervision.
- Good command over verbal and written communication skills.
Our firm offers:
- Life work balance.
- Collaborative and fun team environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity to engage in wide variety of landscape architecture + urban design projects.
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio demonstrating the relevant experience and skills to INFO@NAVAGRAH.CA.