NAVAGRAH LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE + URBAN DESIGN LTD., Calgary is a creative enterprise engaged in crafting innovative, context sensitive landscapes and urban spaces. We are currently involved in a wide variety of projects across Alberta and BC. Please visit our website WWW.NAVAGRAH.CA for an overview of our practice.
We are looking for a Junior Landscape Designer or a Junior Landscape Architectural Technologist to join our busy practice. At NAVAGRAH, we consistently deliver innovative and high-quality work. As such, the ideal candidate would be someone driven by creativity and committed to high quality work.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Diploma in Landscape Architectural Technology from an accredited institution;
- Up to 3 years of experience working in a landscape architecture office. At minimum, a fresh graduate to have experience of working at a landscape architecture office through summer internships;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design)
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver project work within assigned project timelines;
- Ability to prepare presentation drawings and landscape construction drawings for projects of varying scales with minimum supervision;
- Good command over verbal and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and a team player.
Our firm offers a collaborative work environment, providing opportunities to engage in and experience different facets of landscape architecture profession through wide variety of projects. We thank all the applicants for your interest and those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio demonstrating the relevant experience and skills to INFO@NAVAGRAH.CA