We are seeking a Design Technologist/Project Manager to assist us with design, planning, and project management of playground and recreation projects in Alberta & British Columbia. The successful candidate should love to work in a fast-paced environment that requires playground designs one day and job site visits the next. You will be responsible for creating designs using CAD/Revit/Sketch up or other 3d modelling software and managing intricate project details as they progress. We are looking for someone who leads a fun and active life and can turn that into designing and managing playground projects.
• Collaborate with our team to create designs for playgrounds, water parks, outdoor fitness sites, and public spaces.
• Prepare designs using AutoCAD, Revit/Sketch Up or other 3D modelling software and makes changes as per customers’ requests.
• Assist with the preparation of materials for proposals i.e., create 2D & 3D designs for projects, write content about installation processes and details, and create project Gantt charts.
• Manage project schedules with detail and precision, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Monitor the progress of projects, identifying and addressing any issues that may arise.
• Maintain accurate project records, including contacts, partners, suppliers, schedules, and change orders.
• Communicate regularly with team to keep them informed of the project's progress and address any concerns they may have.
• May require site visits to assess sites for suitability.
• Diploma in Landscape Architecture Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Technology, or a related field.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit/Sketchup or other 3d Modeling Software.
• An outgoing, positive personality with a customer-oriented perspective.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Full-time M-F – 35 hours per week
Salary: $55,000 -$60,000 per year with variable annual bonus
• Flexible schedule
• Project management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote (must be able to travel)
Send Cover Letter & Resumes To: